Losing excessive weight is highly challenging for some individuals. You may have tried out dozens of different diet plans but have achieved absolutely nothing. That’s when you start to think about spending money on a magical diet plan that, as stated by its creators, will help you lose weight.
Pure Slim 1000 is one of them. There is a multitude of loud diet plans promising you that you will lose weight without any effort. While some diet plans are easily identifiable scams, others are much more complex and cannot be revealed that quickly.
If you have been thinking about buying PS1000 weight loss supplement and diet plan, stop for a moment and let us help you understand whether or not you should spend your money on it.
What is PS1000?
Essentially, PS1000 is a diet plan, although you get more than just a couple of plans for the money. PS1000 is a step-by-step guide that is aimed to help you with losing weight as quickly as possible.
The diet plan of PS1000 consists of three phases:
- Phase 1. At this initial phase, you are supposed to start eating healthily, as advised by the diet plan. According to the creators of PS1000, the most weight loss occurs in this phase. Phase 1 can last up to 90 days.
- Phase 2. This phase is aimed at helping you create a new weight point that is easily maintained by your body. Phase 2 can last up to 21 days.
- Phase 3. In this phase, you start to slowly add sugars and starches back while maintaining healthy lifestyle and continuing to consume as many calories as you need.
PS1000 claims that by following the diet plan, you will be able to help your body maintain the necessary level of your body’s hormones. After all, endocrine disorders are often the main reason for obesity!
What does PS1000 contain?
PS1000 comes with a number of products and services including menus, support, program guides, and money-back guarantees. However, for most interest for us is the Metabolic Burst, which seems to be the main component in the price of PS1000. We also should mention the Energy Burst that comes with the platinum package, however, the creators of PS1000 do not provide any data on its composition on their website.
The Metabolic Burst contains:
- amino acids arginine, glutamine, glycine, ornithine, serine, tyrosine, and glutamic acid. These can be found in regular food, especially in meat, not to mention that some of them are produced by the body naturally.
- Maca. Maca has been widely marketed for its health benefits, including enhanced sexual performance. As for PS1000, its creators claim that maca helps with reducing stress, increasing energy and stamina, and improving sleep quality. However, there is little to no evidence for the effectiveness of maca in the treatment of the mentioned health issues.
- Beta-alanine, which is naturally synthesized by the body.
- Rhodiola, another plant that has a number of alleged health benefits. As stated, Rhodiola improves performance, reduces fatigue, and improves mood, however, there is no scientific evidence to such benefits.
- African mango seed, which allegedly is beneficial for the production of hormone Leptin, a hormone that helps the body regulate energy balance. There is only questionable evidence for the benefits of mango seeds.
- Maltodextrin fiber, which absorbs water in the digestive tract, thereby decreasing the absorption of carbohydrates and cholesterol, which in its turn supports the use of glucomannan in weight loss. We are not sure what glucomannan has to do with PS1000, maybe the Energy Burst contains it? Nonetheless, be mindful that glucomannan is not approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for treatment of any medical condition.
- Potassium, niacin, one of the organic compounds of Vitamin B3 complex, Vitamin E, Methyl B12, Vitamin B6, and zinc, which all can be found in food.
Surprisingly and strangely, no data on the dosage of the components is provided by the creators of PS1000.
Did you notice that the majority of the ingredients of the Metabolic Burst can be found in regular food? Now ask yourself a question – would you spend an over $100 to get what you can find in food in your local store? The answer probably is no.
This all means that in reality, the only valuable thing about PS1000 is the diet plans and programs they provide you with! And those definitely are not worth over $100!
What we liked about PS1000
PS1000 actually promotes healthy lifestyle in regard to both diet and physical activity. On their website, you can find a wide variety of workout plans and recipes. While we can’t precisely say what works and what doesn’t, the more or less serious approach of PS1000 to helping you maintain a healthy lifestyle is evident. This is a thing that a lot of creators of dietary plans do not do, so this is certainly a big advantage of PS1000.
Does PS1000 work?
People are different, and so is the condition of their organisms. Some people simply have dietary imbalances while others suffer from serious hormonal disorders. Can a dietary plan help the latter? Most probably, no. Endocrinologists from all over the world put great effort into resolving issues with hormone production, so a mere diet program definitely won’t be a magic pill.
On the other hand, the creators of PS1000 do not state that it is. The health disclaimer on their website clearly states that PS1000 isn’t designed to replace medical care. On the contrary, they recommend you to always work with qualified doctors. Besides, they write that PS1000 hasn’t been evaluated by FDA. We sincerely salute their honesty and willingness to help.
PS1000 might be able to help those with no serious medical conditions, those who only need to balance their diet to lose weight. As for cases beyond generic, PS1000 will probably be of no use.
However, if you don’t have any medical conditions, it doesn’t mean that PS1000 will work for you. The diet plan that will finally be efficient is as unique as your health condition, meaning that most definitely, PS1000 will be a waste of money for you. It is pretty much a lottery because you can’t know how it will work out.
But even if it does work, PS1000 certainly is rather overpriced.
Should you spend your money on PS1000?
While we haven’t looked really deep into PS1000 and merely examined its phases and the Metabolic Burst, we think it is quite enough to give you a final recommendation. So should you buy PS1000?
We think that you should avoid spending money on PS1000. The Metabolic Burst seems more like a marketing trick than something useful. After all, its ingredients can be easily found without spending as much money.
You could argue that maybe the diet plans of PS1000 are worth its price. However, these days, you can find thousands and thousands of diet plans online completely for free. Why spend hundreds of dollars on PS1000 then? Can you be sure that PS1000 is the right choice?
On the other hand, we adore the approach of the creators of PS1000. They made sure that their website isn’t merely a showcase of their product but a knowledge base as well. While you may decide not to buy PS1000 weight loss supplement, the data provided by them could certainly be useful.
Nonetheless, we advise you to consult with a medical professional first before you decide to follow any diet plan, be it PS1000 or not. After all, your condition may be more serious than you think.